Sunday, December 24, 2006

Toothaches SUCK

I haven't seen 3am in many many years. Unfortunately, the only reason I'm awake right now is because the ibuprofin, pain medication, and antibiotics haven't taken away this damned toothache! My head hurts, I'm tired, and I can't take any more pain medication for a couple more hours. That makes me grumpy so I thought I'd share my misery with you :)

Christmas Day Update: Turns out I have a sinus infection ... I didn't sleep at all the night I wrote this. My wonderful dentist phoned in some pain meds on Christmas eve and gave me his home number to call him if I need him. Unfortunately the pain meds didn't work, but the antibiotics kicked in around 3am last night, so I actually got to sleep for almost six hours, albeit sitting up on the couch. Hopefully tonight I can lay down like a normal person without my head exploding.

No comments: