Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's been a couple of months since I posted here. Not too much has happened outside of the normal holiday stuff. Casey and I visited Cincinnati in early December but didn't take any pictures of that trip. We're actually staying in Albuquerque all of January! I'll be heading to Dallas at some point in February, then we go on our cruise in March. The countdown to drop at least 20 pounds has already begun (although I've already skipped a yoga class this year).

I'm also back into my photography hobby so I started a new blog to host my Picture A Day Project, a photo diary of sorts. The thought is that if you use your camera every day you'll get better at making pictures ... we'll see!

We'll also post more pictures as our travels come and go.

Happy 2008!

No comments: