Friday, September 29, 2006

Homework Week 2

Well, I had hoped to spend a bit more time on homework this week. That didn't happen, but I did get most of the shots I was supposed to. I wouldn't classify them as frameable, though.

Here are two photos that show different aperatures










These next two demonstrate different shutter speeds


















This is the photo I submitted for "Perspective" - even though I took it in Indianapolis over the summer. I may try a do-over if the opportunity presents itself.


I was also supposed to take a photo during the "golden hour" and take a reflection photo, but those didn't happen either. I'll try to tack them onto this week's assignment: A series of 4-6, an open space photo, a backlit and/or silhouette photo, two photos of a person, outside, with and without flash, a night photo showing lights, and a photo of a subject illuminated by natural light. Jeesh! This is going to be a busy week!

No comments: